Wednesday, December 21, 2005

211205 part 2

i jus finished packin my cupboard approx. 18mins ago..
i'm beat. totally.
itz been a pretty long day for me. intense domestic work.

phewww.. its over for today!
omg! i'm becoming more n more domesticated!! ahhhh..
grocery shopping, changing bed spreads, moving matteresses, mopping the floor, washing mugs, cleaning old and dusty pictures and ornaments ard e hse, sweeping, wiping... omg e list jus goes on.
my shoulder ache is back. yikes!
but of cos.. i mean i cudnt expect my poor mum to do dis all by herself..

i got my new cupboard alr! it's nice. i like it. large enough to fit everything.
i did get rid of ALOT of old stuff. or more like stuff i dun wear anymore.
i had to be hard-hearted. dere's jus not enough rm for everything - if i were to keep everything. but no pt also la.. makes the whole cupboard so cluttered anyway..

well. now. its time for a tribute to my darling car..
my lil purple dude..
it's wrecked. dis time dun tink daddy wants it back anymore.
dis lil fella has been giving us quite a lot of trouble. sad tho.
cos we all loved her. but, no choice i suppose.
mayb it's a sign frm God? *shrugs*

thank God my sis is fine tho.. cept for a bruised knee & shin.

yup.. so today's quite an eventful day i must say...

did so much dat my arms & back aching alr.. heh..

so lets hope tmr will be a better day.

No comments: